Broward Republican Executive Committee (BREC) Monthly Meeting on June 27
- On June 27, 2016, the Broward Republican Executive Committee (BREC) held its monthly meeting in Plantation, Florida, with an executive session featuring opening remarks by Robert Sutton, BREC's Chairman, as well as speeches by other BREC committee speakers.
- The keynote speech was made by Sharon Day, Republican National Committee (RNC) Co-Chair, who is also Florida National Committeewoman and Broward State Committeewoman. She greeted the audience and enthusiastically recognized before the audience the addition of new chapters of Asian.GOP in South Florida, and looked forward to having Broward County Republicans working closely with Asian.GOP in reaching out to the growing and vibrant Asian American community.
- Special Guest:
Celeste S. Ellich
Republican National Committee (RNC) Co-Chair,
Florida National Committeewoman,
Broward State Committeewoman
Broward State Committeeman
- Executive Session:
- Chairman’s Welcome and Opening Remarks - Robert Sutton
- State Committeeman’s Report – Rico Petrocelli
- National Committeewomen’s Report – Sharon Day
- Silent Volunteer Award – Flo Goldfarb
- Read on New members – Celeste Ellich, Vice-Chair